RHEMA 1/01/07 2007 IS BRIGHTER THAN YOU EXPECT
I had been praying about 2007.
I saw people crossing over a body of water. I could
see that it was flooded and it was not crystal clear
water, so I knew it did not represent God’s Ezekiel
river. They were pulling themselves through water that
was up to their ribs. I believe the river is the river
Jordan, after the priests have left the water and
crossed over themselves. These were people who came over
after the line was drawn and the demonic flood waters
HEARD: It’s brighter than you expect.
SUMMARY OF THE LIGHT FROM BOB JONES SR 2007:
1. This is the Day of Lights
2. This is the Day that Cities that Welcome the Heavenly
Realm will Have a Great Light over Them
3. This is the Day that Saints who are Crying out to God
Continually will Become Light.
4. This is the Day that the Blind Can Cry out to God and
Receive Their Sight.
5. This is the Day that Those who Seek Understanding
From a Place of Meekness will be Taught by the Holy
6. This is the Day Intercessors Have Been Waiting for.
They Shall go to Their Knees and God will Answer Them
7. This is the Day that Blind Will See and Deaf Will
Hear for Themselves and Accomplish the Things the Lord
Has Appointed for Them to do.
8. The Day That Many "Stiff-Necked" Christians will
Learn to Bend Their Neck to the Lordship of Jesus
9. This is the Day that Spiritual Discernment Shall
Increase in the Body of Christ to Know and Recognize
Truth from Falsehood
10. This is the Day Many Minds shall be Delivered from
the Stupor and Gloom that Hangs over their Heads like a
11. This is the Day that the Saints who have Watched
their Words will Bring Forth the Good things of God;
Their Mouths shall be like Honey from the Rock
12. This is the Day that the Spirit of Religion Shall
Become too Hard for Many People to Walk in it. They
Shall Seek Grace and Find it in the Holy Spirit and it
Will be an Easy Walk.
13. This is the Day for Those Who Have Been Faithful in
a Few Things Will be Entrusted With Much More.
14. This is the Day That the River of Compassion Shall
Come Forth out of Those Who have Learned to Love.
15. This is the Day Marking the Beginning of Creative
Miracles in America. This Shall be a Year of Great
Deliverance for Those who are Troubled in Mind and Cry
out for Mercy.
16. This is the Day that the Evangelists Who Have Sowed
in Tears Shall Come Forth in Abundant Harvest Waving
Their Sheaves Before Them Reaping Joy.
17. This is the Day That Those Who Exchange Their
Mind/Soul Power for Holy Spirit Power Will Find Their
Spiritual Barrenness Come to an End and Their Lives Will
Become Fruitful in the Kingdom.
18. This is the Day Great Inspired Teachers Shall
Expound on the Written Word by the Spirit of Truth and
set People Free in Unprecedented Ways.
19. This is the Day that the Holy Spirit Will Anoint
People to Strengthen Feeble Knees and Downcast Hearts to
a Healthy Place and They Shall Know Joy and Gladness
20. This is the Day that “Golden Voices” Shall be Heard
in the Body of Christ and Songs of the Lord Shall Come
Forth in Power.
21. This is the Day for the Shining Forth of His Glory;
The Radiance of His Beams to Behold.
BOBBY CONNER'S SHEPHERD ROD
Posted on Elijah List 1/08/09
"...Last year's Day of Atonement, commenced with my
quiet waiting upon the Lord. Suddenly, the silence was
broken by a loud swishing sound. Quickly turning to look
over my right shoulder, I am blinded by an intense,
The rays of this light are more powerful than the noon
day sun. Standing in this brilliant light, I see the
Lord grasping in His right hand a gleaming, razor-sharp,
drawn sword. He lifts it high above His head. A bold
clear command sounds from His lips,
"Forward--advance to victory!" His voice is so powerful
that it shakes the ground and vibrates the Heavens.
[End Bobby quote}
PAUL KEITH DAVIS:
From WhiteDove Ministries January 2007 E-Newsletter
Jan 12, 2007
"Oh that I were as in months gone by, as in the days
when God watched over me; When His lamp shone over my
head, and by His light I walked through darkness; As I
was in the prime of my days, when the friendship of God
was over my tent; When the Almighty was yet with me, and
my children were around me; When my steps were bathed in
butter, and the rock poured out for me streams of oil! —
The Lamp of God shines above our heads as an emblem of
His favor and grace. The Holy Spirit emphasized this
passage at the end of 2006 as a banner for 2007 and
beyond. For those who are desperate to move deeper into
the things of His spirit and live the life of one who
overcomes, this season will be a time of grace for